IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Private P2P for my tribu

titou56

Hi friends :wink:

Last week-end, my daugther wanted to mail me a PPT she makes for her wedding to come...

But the file was too big !

I finally found GIGATRIB...

GigaTribe, very simple of use, is easily going to allow you to share your spacious files with the persons of your choice, in a completely private way.

Alone the members of your community, whom you will have accepted beforehand will so be able to join your private network and achieve files and files which you wish. Nothing is visible or approachable outside this private network. And for a better security, the entirety of the data which circulate on this network is crypted.

http://www.gigatribe.com/blog/

Best regard

Last week-end, my daugther wanted to mail me a PPT she makes for her wedding to come...

But the file was too big !

I finally found GIGATRIB...

GigaTribe, very simple of use, is easily going to allow you to share your spacious files with the persons of your choice, in a completely private way.

Alone the members of your community, whom you will have accepted beforehand will so be able to join your private network and achieve files and files which you wish. Nothing is visible or approachable outside this private network. And for a better security, the entirety of the data which circulate on this network is crypted.

http://www.gigatribe.com/blog/

Best regard

Reviewed by: CNET staff on February 17, 2010

Overall, we think GigaTribe is a great program, and that it could be useful for both groups of friends who want to share files for fun as well as coworkers who need an efficient way to transfer documents.

GigaTribe is free. It installs and uninstalls without issues. We highly recommend this program to all users.

Opera unite... waouhhh : it is a bomb ! we are in HADOPI law contradiction ! :lol: ; goodbye Megaupload and Rapidshare... and when installed the link is accessible wthit FF and IE. A communautary wed.

Well, Gigatribe is more "tribal", at my sight and in adequacy with the family plan of my daughter... 8-):-D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived