IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hibernate fixed???

i use the Game Booster after i restart the computer from (required) setting the app "GameGain 2" at fastest, so then after restart i use Game Booster, and if i do not unchecked "WMI Performance Adapter", if i do not uncheck this box Game Booster do not ever finish the first step and ask me to close programs, so keep its *** frozen for ever:twisted:

any solution 4 the hibernte issue???

Hi Earblock.

Why do you look for an answer or post a question about Iobit Gamebooster in the Iobit AdvancedSystemCare section of the forum? Your post has nothing to do with the thread you post in. It is an old thread and perhaps you are frustrated.

Look to the section of the forum pertaining to gamebooster. And the Usage of Iobit Products thread. Here is the gamebooster section of Iobit forum: http://forums.iobit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

The usage of Iobit products thread can be reached in the blue link in my signature.

-Mel

Archived