IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iobit 360 pro

jsr27

does anyone know if security360 pro is going to give out any free licenses this year? i usually buy all my programs but when i bought advanced system care pro i paid the same price as the combo package of both programs combined. several days after i bought asc pro they released the combo. i feel like i got ripped off but i still love the products. if anyone knows when they might give free licenses i feel like i should know! thanks

New Malware Fighter to replace IS Security 360

Sorry guys, I didn't know where to put this question - feel free to move it to proper location. Is this new Malware/spyware fighter software going to replace IS Security 360 or is this another offering by IOBIT? For those of us who have paid for the Pro version, will we need to purchase a new license for the new software or is IS 360 going to go away or be renamed to something else? Just a couple of questions

Lee

Sorry guys, I didn't know where to put this question - feel free to move it to proper location. Is this new Malware/spyware fighter software going to replace IS Security 360 or is this another offering by IOBIT? For those of us who have paid for the Pro version, will we need to purchase a new license for the new software or is IS 360 going to go away or be renamed to something else? Just a couple of questions

Lee

Hi Leeman,

It will replace IS360.

I am sure that the validity dates for the licenses will not change.

We shall all see how will be the transition....:-D

We have lived the same when Advanced WindowsCare2 (AWC2) changed to Advanced SystemCare (ASC3) without loosing any time on licenses.

Cheers.

Archived