IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3 version 3.5.1 is released [Updated April 6th, 2010]

enoskype

Hello im having Problems with this Program with ZoneAlarm Extreme Security v9.1.507.000 most of the time when i restart and turn the pc back on i always have to change the settings all over with ZoneAlarm Extreme Security as it always cleans the settings or something can you's plz come out with a new build so this problem don't keep happening ty, other then that everything works good (so i don't get asked what Windows im using and its happening i'm on "XP Home 32bit with SP3")

OMG! This is happening with me too! But i think it's a ZA bug with the new version, never had this problem before. So i think it's not ASC's fault, Zone Alarm does not allow to delete it's own files or registry, you will see a pop-up about it.

P.S. Zone Alarm not sucks, best security i've seen so far.

Archived