IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How much free space is enough?

I have 67.9 GB of 90.9 GB free on a drive that contains a VMWare Virtual Machine Image that is approximately 24 GB with nothing else on the drive. It still will not defrag this file and complains that there is not enough space.

I would assume that a defragger that calls itself Smart would be able to defrag this file yet nothing I do works.

How do I get it to defrag this file?

I have 67.9 GB of 90.9 GB free on a drive that contains a VMWare Virtual Machine Image that is approximately 24 GB with nothing else on the drive. It still will not defrag this file and complains that there is not enough space.

I would assume that a defragger that calls itself Smart would be able to defrag this file yet nothing I do works.

Hi friend!!!

well any drive that has about 2 gig free is plenty.

but i like it at about 4gig...but if you use this soft ware only .this may be the problem?

VMWare Virtual Machine Image..as its a virtual...image.??

and cant defrag this type of system.

as you have nothing else on the drive..

but some one using this could anser better then i can...

jjj

Archived