IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Any conflict using ASC with Registry Mechanic and F-Secure Security Suite

gkn

Good morning!

I'm new to this forum. I have "Registry Mechanic " and "F-Secure" Security suite installed on my PC. Was wondering if I download ASC--if this software would conflict with the above-mentioned software? I presently am only using Smart Defrag. Thanks in advance for any feedback on this!

Hello gkn,

if you paid for Registry Mechanic then leave it on your computer and don't download Advanced SystemCare because 1 Registry Cleaner is enough.

after then maybe your Registry Mechanic license is expired BUY Advanced SystemCare and then probaly V4 With New! features and Updates and all of that! 8-)

Conflict

Hi gkn-No problems that I could recall going back @ 1 year ago-running full blown F Secure Suite (bloatware) and Reg Mechanic with ASC,probably V. 3.0 (or maybe earlier) on XP 32bit.Not likely I will duplicate that combo on either of my Win7 rigs.But I see no reason why those three should have any conflict.It's not like running two AV's.Hope this helps.

Hi to all that posted regarding my query of about possible software conflict ( Reg Mechanic & F-Secure vis a vis ASC)

Thank you again! This is a very informative forum and do appreciate all posters' experiences....you have helped so much.

gkn

Nice too see that you got it clear :smile:

As said earlier, stay away from two anti-virus - other that I'm pretty sure you're good to go.

Don't pay too much much for a registry cleaner, you can get that + many other goodies to the same price of many registry maintainence products. Registry Mechanic is quite good, but only registry maintainence, not worth money.

Advanced SystemCare is very good in my opinion, but it's your choice of what to use :wink:

Watch out for fake products when you search and decide, research!

Remember to backup!

Regards

Archived