IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is there an antivirus compatible with iobit Security 360 and Advanced System Care?

KirstenPike

Hi KirstenPike!

All leading reputable A/V programs are compatable with IS 360 and ASC. It is curious that you have Iobit softwares, but no true anti-virus.

You must run ONE true reputable and reliable anti-virus software on your system!

You may choose from these popular free ones by Googling their names: Avira, Avast, AVG, MS Essentials,... etc. They each have their strengths and weaknesses.

Or you can also choose from another recomendation by an established member recommended in a probable later post.

It would be helpful to know what your preference as a user is... ease of use, lightness on your system, etc.

-Mel

He's Right

Good call Melvin-I happen to like them pretty much in that order myself ;-) And Kirsten,they all have freeware versions that work very well.I would advise against AVG though-once a great program back @ version 7.5-now bloated and detection rates are not on par with the "A's"

• 1 year later...

For some reason Iobit does not work with my AVG. it shuts it off and also shuts down other important programs . I am sorry but I now have a messed up comp due to I obit and has to go in for repair. I am not pleased . Iobit the latest pro version is giving false readings . My computer is actually a mess. major registry errors yet the Iobit says it is fine . and it isn't . many files will not work anymore. I have used I obit for 3 years almost but I am very disappointed this time around :-(

I use ESET Smart Security along with IObit software and have had NO problems.

ESET also has just an anti virus 'nod32' I believe it is named.

ESET has a beta program that may still be open but you can also get a 30day trial.

ESET software is VERY light and I trust its efficiently.

Been using ESET and IObit software for years.

KOR-

Archived