IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Just one more reason why I would like to cut off some of Bill gates man hood!!!

garybear

One more reason I would like to cut off some of Bill Gates manhood and put them where the sun don't shine. This is what I had to do to keep the damn update shield from constantly telling me up dates were ready and then telling me they couldn't be installed. Screen prints attached to show the hassle I went through to get KB974417 to install and quit showing up in my tray. How many people could do all this?? Bill Gates is a jerk!!!!

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vistawu/thread/ca38bc11-8468-4c15-aa62-8497ed65c134 PS Screen shot #4 is what caused me all this hassle. All is cool now!!

Hi friend!!

Here

So u can delete all those icons and still find everything lol ......... its free

Hi friend!! I checked it out!! Looks like a cool program!! I'm old fashion, and I like my desk top. Thanks for the post friend!! I'm betting other members will try the program.===garybear

Start Menu 7

Great stuff! Running the Pro on 32 and 64bit versions of Win7.A few glitches on the 64bit,but contacted the Dev. and he got back to me within hours.No fixes as of yet,but still beats trolling-oh :shock:,scrolling through your All Programs menu.Stupid Guy Here,you might like this as well.It's what I was using before I found SM7-Gary,you know all those shortcuts add to your boot/load,right? Why not just make one folder for your desktop,or maybe a few for related items and access them that way? Yeah,I know,you like all the little pictures :-P:-P Be well friend-Cheers!!

Hi friend!!

Great stuff! Running the Pro on 32 and 64bit versions of Win7.A few glitches on the 64bit,but contacted the Dev. and he got back to me within hours.No fixes as of yet,but still beats trolling-oh :shock:,scrolling through your All Programs menu.Stupid Guy Here,you might like this as well.It's what I was using before I found SM7-Gary,you know all those shortcuts add to your boot/load,right? Why not just make one folder for your desktop,or maybe a few for related items and access them that way? Yeah,I know,you like all the little pictures :-P:-P Be well friend-Cheers!!

Hi friend!! How are you?? Long time no see!!garybear

Archived