IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Comodo Dragon...

I assume you are referring to the new Chrome based browser? Definitely going to try it this weekend.

Exactly, detailer.

While I wasn't a big fan of Chrome itself (tried it the first week it was initially released as beta; just didn't like the "feel"), I decided to give this one a try, and I must say that so far it seems that it is a fast, lightweight browser.

Dare I say... it seems to be faster than Opera (turbo not enabled, mind you) loading websites.

I installed Comodo Dragon a few weeks ago. I kind of like it, it is fast and seems light on resources. I still use OPERA as my default as it offers me more. Not sure if I will keep Comodo installed, but it does work with my system and it does seem to have a tight security mind.

KOR-

So I was going to download it, and saw that it was 32-bit only, which is pretty much the last straw for me, anyone know if this that I got from a forum after a google search is true?

"I believe your license allows you to use either the 32bit or 64bit version.

You will just need to call Microsoft and order the 32bit media. You will of

course only be able to install one or the other. It would violate the license

agreement to have both 32 and 64bit versions installed with the same key. "

Pretty damn tired of software incompatibilities.

Edit: So FYI for other 64 bit people, I tried it anyway and it works.

I Think You're Right

Additionally,I've seen no great benefit running 64bit-it's no faster than my 32bit.Software is in short supply-and 64bit apps. aren't "seen" by programs like Revo and Anvir Task Manager (which is 32bit) doesn't see my 64bit version of Process Lasso.Take a look-isn't nearly everything you have installed residing in your x86 Program Files?? I mean,what's the point,aside from the supposed security benefits?

Archived