IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Registry Fix repeats

gcarson

When I run Registry Fix it finds and repairs many errors. When I immediately (or later) run Registry Fix, the sysem almost always find 3 errors to fix. Why does the system keep finding (what appears to be) the same errors? How can I find what the specific errors are?

Hi friend!

When I run Registry Fix it finds and repairs many errors. When I immediately (or later) run Registry Fix, the sysem almost always find 3 errors to fix. Why does the system keep finding (what appears to be) the same errors? How can I find what the specific errors are?

Hi friend!! Do a search for (registry). You will find many comments on the forum. Here is just one of many.==garybear

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=6740&highlight=registry PS every time you surf or do other things, Windows will place a entry in your register, so it will never remain the same and is always changing. It is not recommended to clean your registry every day, or every 5 minutes. Twice a month is plenty. That is my opinion!!

Hi gary

Thumbs up!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi friend!! Do a search for (registry). You will find many comments on the forum. Here is just one of many.==garybear

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=6740&highlight=registry PS every time you surf or do other things, Windows will place a entry in your register, so it will never remain the same and is always changing. It is not recommended to clean your registry every day, or every 5 minutes. Twice a month is plenty. That is my opinion!!

Archived