IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asc 3.6

Mine was delivered as well and the process was flawless. This was the first time that ASC has updated itself without sending me to a download site such as Major Geeks. Kudos for a job well done! Other than the updater itself I would also like to know what features and bug fixes were contained.

HI!! what is Quick Launch ??

+ Added Disk Doctor (beta) tool

+ Added File Shredder (beta) tool

+ Added Quick Launch in start menu

+ Improved "Registry Fix" module

+ Improved "Privacy Sweep" module

* Fixed general bugs

I purchased v3.4x back in Feb 2010 and have upgraded to the v3.5x, I believe on two occasions. Today when I tried to upgrade to v3.6, I received a message that stated I have installed it on the maximum number of computers. I only have it installed on this computer. What is going on? Thank you.

I also tried completely uninstalling, using the Iobit Uninstall program, and then reinstalling using the link. No good. Also, I still have not heard from Tech Support in response to my email. This is getting very irritating.

Hi Big Moose

When uninstalling a program - first make sure that it isn't running - same goes for extra tools present in the program i.e. SmartRam, then uninstall it and THEN check if the program folder is gone too - otherwise delete it.

Then you can also run a registry cleaning - possibly a restart of the computer and then install a fresh new program file that you have unblocked.

All this is described several times in Usage of IObit Products and in the Install-Uninstall- thread

Please try the method!

Cheers

solbjerg

I also tried completely uninstalling, using the Iobit Uninstall program, and then reinstalling using the link. No good. Also, I still have not heard from Tech Support in response to my email. This is getting very irritating.

Archived