IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iobit Security 360

hi guy

It is hard to say at this point, the two programs have different parameters, so it is really up to you to decide what best takes care of your need. Both of them need an anti-virus program running alongside.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi i want to know is iobit Security 360 Free by iobit better then malwarebyes

oh k ty and is the one by lobit a good one

hi guy

It is hard to say at this point, the two programs have different parameters, so it is really up to you to decide what best takes care of your need. Both of them need an anti-virus program running alongside.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi guy

Yes it is a good one - it is one of the best if not the best for catching rogue-ware and scare-ware.

Like all other like programs that use heuristic scanning it gets false positives once in a while.

But in conjunction with a good anti-virus program it works fine! Finding adware and spyware and other malware that slips by the anti-virus program.

Cheers

solbjerg

oh k ty and is the one by lobit a good one

I find with my set-up that 360 works great as an active additional layer with my ESET Smart Security. No drain on system that I can detect.

I use SUPERAntiSpyware and HitmanPRO to do manual scans and it all seems to work for me.

KOR-

oh k i have Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on my computer and i dont know if Security 360 Free will work with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010

I find with my set-up that 360 works great as an active additional layer with my ESET Smart Security. No drain on system that I can detect.

I use SUPERAntiSpyware and HitmanPRO to do manual scans and it all seems to work for me.

KOR-

oh k i have Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on my computer and i dont know if Security 360 Free will work with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 ppl tell me that malwarebyetes is a good one and some say it ant

Hi guy

Yes it is a good one - it is one of the best if not the best for catching rogue-ware and scare-ware.

Like all other like programs that use heuristic scanning it gets false positives once in a while.

But in conjunction with a good anti-virus program it works fine! Finding adware and spyware and other malware that slips by the anti-virus program.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi guy

IS360 should work fine with Kaspersky.

As for Mbam - I think I have answered that question as well as possible.

Cheers

solbjerg

oh k i have Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on my computer and i dont know if Security 360 Free will work with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 ppl tell me that malwarebyetes is a good one and some say it ant

i want to know which is the best registry cleaner and i play a game on smallworlds and is this the good one Game Booster

Hi guy

IS360 should work fine with Kaspersky.

As for Mbam - I think I have answered that question as well as possible.

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived