IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC Registry Fix Deletes "My Recent Documents"

BocaDave

(Please excuse this if its a duplicate of a posting I made a moment ago - the original posting apparently "disappeared" when I ran spell check, and may not have been saved/posted).

AWC has been deleting the contents of "My Recent Documents" from MS Windows XP's "Start" menu whenever I run AWC.

This occurrs even when I don't check "Privacy Sweep." In fact, it appears that the "Registry Fix" function causes it.

Should this be happening?

Is there any way I can continue to use AWC and yet retain "My Recent Documents?"

Interestingly, similar functions are NOT erased in Internet Explorer (the history remains), in MS Word and MS EXCEL.

I love AWC, and feel almost guilty reporting what I percieve as a glitch.

Thanks,

Boca Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Go into "Details" in "Privacy sweep" and configure it!

Or have you tried that?

Cheers

(Please excuse this if its a duplicate of a posting I made a moment ago - the original posting apparently "disappeared" when I ran spell check, and may not have been saved/posted).

AWC has been deleting the contents of "My Recent Documents" from MS Windows XP's "Start" menu whenever I run AWC.

This occurrs even when I don't check "Privacy Sweep." In fact, it appears that the "Registry Fix" function causes it.

Should this be happening?

Is there any way I can continue to use AWC and yet retain "My Recent Documents?"

Interestingly, similar functions are NOT erased in Internet Explorer (the history remains), in MS Word and MS EXCEL.

I love AWC, and feel almost guilty reporting what I percieve as a glitch.

Thanks,

Boca Dave

• 5 months later...

Archived