IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Auto Restart

Hi hendybe

Curious behaviour! Hanging settings perhaps?

If it is not just your computer having the problem it merits the attention of the technical staff at IObit.

You must have chosen that setting originally - you just have to deselect it now in the settings I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi...

i use auto shutdown on Advanced System Care. But now my computer often restart and shutdown. how to disable this feature?

Cancel Action

Welcome to the forum hendybe :smile:

I have never used the Auto Shutdown feature but I just had a look and found that clicking Cancel Action will change Scheduled Jobs to N/A

Does that not work for you ?

Edit: Ah, I see. Cancel Action has already been done and it still shuts down your computer.

Is that right?

If yes, then maybe a Clean Install of Advanced System Care is the way to go.

If you are unsure how to do a Clean Install see This Post

All the best, woz of oz

Hi woz and hendy

What I was talking about was the third box down under General settings :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Welcome to the forum hendybe :smile:

I have never used the Auto Shutdown feature but I just had a look and found that clicking Cancel Action will change Scheduled Jobs to N/A

Does that not work for you ?

Edit: Ah, I see. Cancel Action has already been done and it still shuts down your computer.

Is that right?

If yes, then maybe a Clean Install of Advanced System Care is the way to go.

If you are unsure how to do a Clean Install see This Post

All the best, woz of oz

Hi hendybe,

Please un-select the item of "Prompt to shutdown computer when Care job is done" under General Setting window of "Options" buttom in Advanced SystemCare 3 and DON'T forget to click "OK" at last and to see if there is a problem.

• 5 months later...

Archived