IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

--resizer free app

itsmejjj

sunny regarding the capture of screen shots.

check here---http://www.ntwind.com/ not free but you get a time to see if you want to pay for it.

now ..

then grab this app--http://www.snapfiles.com/get/fimageresizer.html

this is very handy ..this is free

itsmejjj

http://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=775

this one recommended by woz is also very good

but you need to use the re sizer to keep the ratio but revised, it to be able to upload..this small free app is the trick,

and i have used it a long time.the best is 800x600 setting.then find the cap,drag

it into the re sizer.making a new folder by itself .thy are the ones you upload.

i hope this is of help to you.

itsmejjj

now this one i like very good indeed.and i love the caption bit..saves using piant.

winsnap is also very simular.but not free .and this app is i think just as good.(for what i use it for)

now add the small resizer app and its perfect for uploading..

let me know (when i get back how you went)

itsmejjj

yes i saw this.and been fiddling about with it a few hours..

why i my self use the resizing app lets say it a real big capture round the 3mg

a full back drop now with the re-sizer its made under 200bits or so and what so good about this it keep i 80% or better than the 3 mg file..that allows it to the restricted size for uploading and keeps it small yet looks big as one views it..

the app you posted i went for it fast.when you posted this for sunny.i have the latest one 5.3 single user..

now see the difference in the 2 caps woz the bigger one is the sizer

both 800x600 the smaller one using fast stone editor(re size)

(hope its not boring ..)

but i like it.

now look at the full screen cap its 3.58 mg! down to 100 bits! and the pic or cap losing nothing its still very beautiful..

using 800x600 revised..

but i like the nice add ins..

itsmejjj

itsmejjj

" (hope its not boring ..) "

itsmejjj u found a nice app. thank u :-D for the info ,and no i read all your posts you are never boring, :-D

Yours Snoopy2010 , Stupid Guy Here ,3H48002Y4, Former Iobit user, and who ever else I am today or tommrow?

A big difference in smallness

Yep, you are right jjj Resizer does a very nice job of reducing the size while retaining the clarity.

My old eyes like it :mrgreen:

So now we have the best of both worlds, that's the way we like it :lol:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived