IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IE pages not displaying correctly

Hi everyone, I started using ASC yesterday and after I turned on my computer today my Internet Explorer pages are all messed up. I am using Windows XP Professional, and not only are the pages in IE messed up, the chat windows of my yahoo messenger are also messed up. So I assume it has something to do with IE.

It seems that the pages can't display CSS, there are words and pictures and links but the placements, fonts, and colors are all wrong. In messenger there is no scrollbar in the window, the fonts are all wrong and there are no colors.

I'm assuming that ASC deleted a file by accident but I don't know what it is. I have restored many times all of the options I had used in ASC, including the internet booster, the diagnose system and maintain windows options. I have also used Smart Defrag (deep optimize), though I am not sure whether it has anything to do with the problem or not.

I have searched the Net and the forums for answers but I am unable to find one.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask, thanks!

Agree

have you considered upping to IE8 for better security.

Dear icytears,

I think Sunny is right.

Would you please try to upgrade to IE8 to see if the issue still there.

(If it was caused by file missing, the upgrading must fix it.)

Look forward your good news.

Cheers.

Archived