IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do I manually add programs? [Fixed by GB 1.51]

Hi masterblaster.

As far as I know, you are using GB 1.4 untill the remembrance problem is solved in version 1.5.

Although it is possible to add services in GamaBooster.ini file manually as before in version 1.5, adding programs manually will not work like it had worked in former versions (v1.4 included).

In fact, in GameBooster v1.5, GameBooster.ini file does not have [CheckedApps] part in it.

I hope IObit puts that function back in next release.

Cheers.

Hi All,

I surely will forward your suggestions to the author of Game Booster.

We removed this function in case some users may disable some important programs/services which may cause big trouble to users.:wink:

Hi All,

I surely will forward your suggestions to the author of Game Booster.

We removed this function in case some users may disable some important programs/services which may cause big trouble to users.:wink:

Hi Cicely,

I believe programs/processes, but not services fuction is removed.

Cheers.

OK I figured it out, you click "configure" and it gives you access to all the running programs.

However, I have a problem with each of the two programs I set it to terminate.

The first is explorer.exe, when I tick it, and press "switch to gaming mode" explorer is terminated but immediately restarts.

Next is sidebar.exe, it terminates fine, but when I return to normal mode, gamebooster seems unable to resart the program.

Any ideas? (I always run GB as an Admin).

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest moonhp91

Re: How do I manually add programs? [Fixed by GB 1.51]

I don't understand that reply.

It's easy to manually add program/services to the gamebooster.ini file.

Maybe you didn't understand his question?

NEXT LINK WILL BE THE REASON FOR YOU TO BE BANNED

enoskype

Archived