IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Sooooooo Slow!

I just ran a defrag only in 3 1/2 minutes. Working fine for me. If it is working ok, defrag & optimize may take quite a while the first time. It moves a lot of files.

Some people are having some problems with the current version. They are working on a new version right now. If you are having problems, please hang on. New version should be up soon.

samr.

Hi Sam

I think you are right! My first defrag-scan with the new versions took about the same amount of time for the defrag-scan, and around ½ an hour for the defrag-and optimize-scan.

So I guess Iobit has made the defrag more thorough than it was ealier.

If you only lump fragments loosely together the program will be very fast, but if you put fragments in the context where they belong it will take a while longer, if you on top of that also sort everything according to use and time, it will take still longer.

Hopefully it will then be better! :-)

Let's see what the next generation brings!

Cheers

Archived