IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Toolbars remover

titou56

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Toolbars remover

I have Multi-Toolbar Remover but when I tried to un-install the Ask Toolbar that came with FoxIt PDF Reader it didn't work. Maybe I did something wrong.

Anyway, I went to Ultimate List of Uninstallers and found T-Tools AntiSeptic, it's from the folks who gave us JavaRA

I ran it, selected Ask and now it is gone :lol:

If you download some free programs, they sometimes offer you a pre-checked option to download another free program, like an extra toolbar, at the same time. These programs are called add-on programs or piggyback programs. Ideally you would 'uncheck' the option during installation because you often do not need need such an extra program but you could end up with on or more of these programs and experience some difficulties removing them.

We at T-Tools have created a program that is especially designed to help you remove these add-on programs. Simply download and install our T-Tools' Antiseptic tool, hit the search button and decide which add-on program you want to remove from your computer.

Over time we will add more and more of these add-on programs, so keep your eye on this page to check for regular updates of T-Tools' Antiseptic.

Be aware that these add-on programs are in most cases not malicious but simply useful programs that you don't like using. We do not suggest that these programs should be removed in all cases but if you are unhappy with one or more of them we would like to offer our help.

T-Tools' Antiseptic is a joint effort of me, Thomas Hoen (Programmer), and Fred de Vries (Original idea).

For now, removes:

* Ask Toolbar

* AIM Toolbar

* DVDVideoSoft Toolbar

* Yahoo! Toolbar

* MsgPlus! Toolbar

* Norton Security Scan

All the best, woz of oz

Archived