IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I am hoping some one can help me

ken500

I have bought a Medion P3 Desktop and hade to wipe the hard drive , i have installed windows 7 , what i need to know is the Graphics any good. and why wont it play fallout 3 ?

Info

Video Adapter Properties:

Device Description Intel® HD Graphics

Adapter String Intel® HD Graphics

BIOS String Intel Video BIOS

Chip Type Intel® HD Graphics (Core i3)

DAC Type Internal

Driver Date 21/04/2010

Driver Version 8.15.10.2119

Driver Provider Intel Corporation

Memory Size 1306170 KB

* Intel core i3-540M processor.

* 3.6GHz processor speed.

* 3GB DDR3 RAM.

* 500GB SATA hard drive.

* Multi format dual layer drive.

* Intel HD graphics.

* Multi card reader.

* 8 USB ports.

* HDMI.

* Wired keyboard and mouse.

sunny staines

Am posting from GB and computer is from argos, the intel card is 1.25 gb and i did think it would play but i need to know for sure that it is or is not good for gaming before i spend more cash on a ati or invida that i may not need ,

i dont know much about cards and computers ect ,

and if i do need another card to play games i have no clue what or where to start?

The closest city to me is Inverness and its 100 miles away ,

Thank you for your responce

I am hoping someone can help me

* Intel Core 2 Duo processor

* 2 GB System RAM

* Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 8800 series, ATI 3800 series)

These are the recommened system requirements from Fallout 3 forums, it would appear you are good for processor and memory but your graphics chip is onboard and sharing your system memory. As Sunny stated your best bet would be to purchase a video card (see above) you do have a Pci-e x16 expansion slot available. Hope this was of some help.

A.T.

as you can see on the website intel cards arent really supported, like most games nowadays, though if you find out the technical specifications of your video card, you may be able to find more info to help you figure out if your video card can handle the game...

if i were you id invest in a good ATi or nVidia card

Archived