IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC update causes Spybot Tea Timer alert

mitcorb

While attempting to download ASC update, Spybot S&D TeaTimer alerted and halted the download. It reported that "Win32.Agent.acy" was found.

Please advise. And, if you know anybody over at Spybot, inform them of this, in case of a false positive.

The download process was accessed through the ASC interface link to updates at Softonic. Also, an unusual condition was that Softonic wanted to install a universal updater? or something like that. I was skeptical and cancelled all activity.

Moderator: Please place this message in the appropriate location.

re:enoskype download link

@enoskype:

Thanks for your prompt response.

The download button just sends me a 145kb image file. not the exe. I had a similar problem with the previous update, and never had a chance to download it, either.

This may be some network problem on my end, but I am not in a position to chase it down.

Archived