IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Program Boosting Problem

someguy5955

I am having problems when I try to "unboost" a program using Advanced System Care. The program is Left 4 Dead 2, and I boosted it by going through the right click menu on the program launch button and selecting the option "Boost with Advanced System Care (B)". Ever since I have done this, the textures in the game have become pixelated, and are of a very low quality. I looked in the menu again, and there was not an unboost option present. I uninstalled Advanced System Care, but the problem still persists. If you know how to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Riley K.

Hi omeguy5955,

The priority of the process of your program is set to high by clicking on "Boost with Advanced System Care (B)".

Please check in the Task Manager if the priority is stuck to High. If yes, change it to Normal.

Any how, after restart it should start with Normal priority.

Cheers.

Archived