IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

encrypts key stroking?

itsmejjj

http://www.qfxsoftware.com/download.htm

i dont know how good this is and if at all but this encrypts key stroking?

i see this working but know nothing about it but what i read

ok so how good is it any one use it?

itsmejjj

For web browsing. Key Scrambler Personal protects your inputs in IE, Firefox, and Flock against key loggers: your user credentials, online banking log ins, credit cards, messages in Yahoo mail, hot mail, and g mail, and private info in Java, Flash, Browser Dialogs and browser master passwords.

the free version is available from the link..

from what i understand it scrambles typing in like i am doing now ,

yet i see lots of funny did gets,numbers,and dachas..yet looks normal on screen..i cant capture this to show you as soon as i try its dispersers..

sorry its pop up small bar

so what is this doing .is it stopping the net from seeing my typing?

(loggers)

can some one please tell me.as i am confused to why i would run it bar my curiosity,?

so i typed this word."hallow" i see "nz0..07r in the bar"

how the heck can you see it properly in the forum..So called unscrambled..

"nz0..07r in the bar" this i assume is seen by any one who intercepts your typing?

is this right?

How It Works

Key Scrambler encrypts your keystrokes at the keyboard driver level and decrypts them at the destination application, giving key loggers "scrambled," useless keys to record.

So this is scrambling, your key typing,and then unscramble it to the receiver?

as i understand it as its sent its scramble (on its way out) to the receiver,

this i think as thy state its doing..but who would, to catch ones key stroking

is what i do not understand..

i like the idea,but just cant understand this fully//

thank you in advance..

h**p://www.qfxsoftware.com/ks-windows/gallery-of-screenshots.htm

i just had a look see here think i get the idea..

this if this is really doing this must be a good access to have ..

well uses no extra power to run it and i guess cant hurt..

Re: encrypts key stroking?

Just from reading your post I would say:

It dos not encrypt your messages over the internet, it would only be of use if you had a malware keylogger on your computer.

If you did have a malware keylogger on your computer and you opened MS Word and typed in your bank account number and password or if you were to visit your bank website and type in your account number and password, then the keylogger would record the keystrokes and secretly send them to the horrid person who wrote the malware.

How It Works

Key Scrambler encrypts your keystrokes at the keyboard driver level and decrypts them at the destination application, giving key loggers "scrambled," useless keys to record.

This software encrypts the keystroke from the keyboard driver to the application only.

In the above example it would be from the keyboard (driver) to MS Word or your Browser (FireFox, IE etc)

So the malware keylogger would record these encrypted keystrokes and then secretly send that scrambled mess instead of your real account number and password.

I hope that's right, sounds good to me :roll:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi how you doing?

thank you for that now i got it..one has to have some junk app on the drive itself.(key logger) then its intercepted..by this program..

so i think perhaps not bad idea to have it running anyhow...just in case one did have a virus app did not pick up.a nasty...? what you think of this? don't matter as it uses no extra power to run.could be worth the download...i be inclined not to pay for the others as i dont use baking.or any private links..

but this could be handy for the ones that do..

itsmejjj

hi guys,

I have been using that for more than a year and advised сouple of times in my posts.

It also proteсts online key loggers.

Works for IE and FF.

I adviсe the use of it all the time.

Couple of days ago, there was an updated version and the new one is better on resourses.

Cheers.

It also proteсts online key loggers.

Works for IE and FF.

yes that's interesting..i am a bit intrigued with this .as the clams is it intercepts

key loggers..so like already stated would not harm to have this running..

its more for the baking or emailing,? that this is or could be very good..

not that that effects me..as i do ether..but the peaple who do ,could be a nice extra layer of steal thing ones key stroking..

itsmejjj

Archived