IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What's your favourite feature of AWC?

Tim Xue

What's your favourite feature of AWC?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

dude, your products are awesome. every single feature except system optimization (normally i ignore it because i dont know if it will do anything bad or if the visual glitches will turn it looking like a windows 200 desktop) and SmartRAM. people have proven optimizing ram can mess up your computer and you never get anything good out of it. hey, if you see my signature, youll see all the programs i used. i cleaned with all of them first(they have very effective registry cleaners!) and i was astounded when Advanced WIndows Care found 605 registry errors on my system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! err well, my crappy used for years system. i have a newer one now thats been taken care of effectively. after all, its meant for hardcore gaming :D oh yeah, i feel your registry cleaners are best

• 3 months later...

hard to pick a fav

I have3 been using this program for years...and I love it. It seems to not cause any problems after use, unlike many other "cleaners" do. I had crash after crash...until I found your program.

The Registry Cleaner is the best of all I have tried...many other programs remove so much stuff that it causes problems after use. Your program does not do this...the cleaning seems to be "just right"...that is why I chose this item in your poll.

I am new to forums, joined today! Never knew you had a forum because I never had a problem with this program and never looked online beyond the changes page!

I am glad I found this so I could thank you for the many problem-free years your program has provided me. I have even installed it on friends' computers for their use...and they love it as well.

Do you have a portable edition? On laptops the hard drive is smaller and space is sometimes a problem. There exists a website for "portable Apps", and I have put them on a key for friends to use on their laptops. Quite a good idea. You might want to consider this if possible....

Many thanx again for so many trouble-free years of computing.

sm:grin:

Hi systemmistress

Take a look in this string:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1130

Cheers

solbjerg

I have3 been using this program for years...and I love it. It seems to not cause any problems after use, unlike many other "cleaners" do. I had crash after crash...until I found your program.

The Registry Cleaner is the best of all I have tried...many other programs remove so much stuff that it causes problems after use. Your program does not do this...the cleaning seems to be "just right"...that is why I chose this item in your poll.

I am new to forums, joined today! Never knew you had a forum because I never had a problem with this program and never looked online beyond the changes page!

I am glad I found this so I could thank you for the many problem-free years your program has provided me. I have even installed it on friends' computers for their use...and they love it as well.

Do you have a portable edition? On laptops the hard drive is smaller and space is sometimes a problem. There exists a website for "portable Apps", and I have put them on a key for friends to use on their laptops. Quite a good idea. You might want to consider this if possible....

Many thanx again for so many trouble-free years of computing.

sm:grin:

Archived