IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

help

paull321

hi to all new member asking for help when i ran the security analizer on the system it crashes and wipes iobit of my computer and i have to reinstall it and also now seems to have lost my search settings keeps trying to reinstall them does this every time help please

More details please

Welcome to the forum paull321 :smile:

Please provide more details.

Which IObit product does it wipe from your computer ?

Which security analizer did you run ?

Do you mean you ran one of the scans in IObit Advanced System Care or IObit Security 360 ?

Or, was it a security analizer from another security software company, such as your anti-virus software ? If yes:

• What is the name and version of the security software ?

• Do you have it set to automatically quarantine or delete any suspect items that it finds ?

• Have you looked in the quarantine section of the security software and tried to restore from there ?

All the best, woz of oz

iobit

hi thanks for reply when i run the security analizer with iobit advanced care is when it happens and it wipes the whole program of i can use any of the other tools but that one and now its trying to download search settings as ive lost them as well had no probs before i downloaded iobit thanks

Hi pauli

Sorry to heat it.

Please read Usage of IObit Products - links in my signature!

The mother of all repair is a Clean Install - try that please!

But it has to be a Clean Install - read about it in the above mentioned thread and follow the description meticuously.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi thanks for reply when i run the security analizer with iobit advanced care is when it happens and it wipes the whole program of i can use any of the other tools but that one and now its trying to download search settings as ive lost them as well had no probs before i downloaded iobit thanks

Archived