IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Possible add in to IS360?

itsmejjj

iobit ----since the beta version its come a long way..and thy do keep improving this fine application...

now where else to post this? but here as its not relavent to any thing els..

but just a ask.

..what i would like to see is a added portion.to the program that would be able,

to block malicious sites..as in ip

there is a similar type app that will do this ,so why could this not be added to iobit 360.?

and a tiny pop up telling you it has done so..if this were the case i would rid the other one I

do use.as there be no need for it..so perhaps this could be passed on to the programmers,or whoever

looks at this type of suggested improvement.

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

Good idea - I would welcome it!

It really ought to have been posted in IObit Security 360, but I understand why you couldn't find a place for it.

This title

Please Post Bugs or problems with IObit Security 360 Here

ought to have said

Please Post Suggestions or Bugs or problems with IObit Security 360 Here

It could also be implemented in ASC and in that case you would have been able to find the right thread :-)

Perhaps we can make a new sticky thread called : Post your Suggestions for Iobit Security 360 here.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Cheers

solbjerg

iobit ----since the beta version its come a long way..and thy do keep improving this fine application...

now where else to post this? but here as its not relavent to any thing els..

but just a ask.

..what i would like to see is a added portion.to the program that would be able,

to block malicious sites..as in ip

there is a similar type app that will do this ,so why could this not be added to iobit 360.?

and a tiny pop up telling you it has done so..if this were the case i would rid the other one I

do use.as there be no need for it..so perhaps this could be passed on to the programmers,or whoever

looks at this type of suggested improvement.

itsmejjj

Archived