IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

autorun on multiple accounts W7

Hello all

Sorry if the topic as been threaded before, but I've searched the forum with no luck!

I'd like to run smart defrag on different accounts (not only with the administrator one) and load it during the startup of each account, on Windows 7. It seems that everytime I am loading SD on the others accounts a window pop-up asking me the administrator password. I've tried also to install the software directly from the others account, but it still not showing on the startup list and it won't load without asking me the password.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!

:shock:

May ask you why? I mean, what is the point of not having the soft running without admin rights? Since I am not using this pc at all, 'cause I've just set up it for my old parents - which is way better having them far away from admin rights 8:) - it would be great to have an autodefrag thing running directly from theirs account!

Cheers!

autorun on multiple accounts W7

If an application requires admin privileges to run in Windows, then using the application in Ceedo while running in a limited account will still require admin privileges. There is no way around this that I am aware of.

Link delinked by ARGUS

Archived