IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

excess font/language removal

DobryGron

I have a text area, controlled by rollover hyperlinks. I need to know if there is anyway to change the font. Ive tried everything I can think of with no success. and searched for about a week on the internet. I know I should have come here first, but you know what they say, theres a reason why, when you find something, its always in the last place you look.

So, does anyone know how to change the font to arial for instance, in a text area? The site is not live yet, so I cant give you an address, but if you need it, I can post the html language here.

hi DobryGron

Is this what you mean?

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6249&d=1289477681

(If you send the commands - please send them as a screenshoot - otherwise they won't be seen but the text after the command will be changed into the font and size you prescribed.)

<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.18812">face=Arial

If it is then just change the last part of it

[Div] [face = Arial]

Into which font you like and what size you need

If you have the command other places you do the equvivalent to the font and the size there according to what you need.

I think that's it.

Good luck!

Cheers

solbjerg

I have a text area, controlled by rollover hyperlinks. I need to know if there is anyway to change the font. Ive tried everything I can think of with no success. and searched for about a week on the internet. I know I should have come here first, but you know what they say, theres a reason why, when you find something, its always in the last place you look.

So, does anyone know how to change the font to arial for instance, in a text area? The site is not live yet, so I cant give you an address, but if you need it, I can post the html language here.

When posting code to a thread, use code tags, as shown below.

Either type the tags yourself or use the # symbol in the toolbar of the message window. Write whatever in between the tags and submit message.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6285&stc=1&d=1289739094

Hi danburrito

Nice of you to provide a screenshot and a short explanation.

It will probably help some - even if we see no feedback.

Therefore I thank you!

Cheers

solbjerg

When posting code to a thread, use code tags, as shown below.

Either type the tags yourself or use the # symbol in the toolbar of the message window. Write whatever in between the tags and submit message.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6285&stc=1&d=1289739094

Archived