IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Automatic run not happening...

BestRip

Hi BestRip

Have you transfered one of the licences to a new PC without IObit's consent?

It will not run as a PRO.

The PRO licenses will only work on the original PCs, unless intervened by IObit.

For a transfer of a license, one shoud always contact IObit for the change.

Since the license is for 3 PCs, ASC PRO will perceive a transfer of the licence as a 4th PC and will not work as a PRO on the new machine.

BTW, Cicely is the right person to solve your problem.:grin:

Cheers.

Thanks!

So now I understand how it works after your nice explanations.

I actually have 4 PC's running ASC-pro at this very moment, as I'm disassembling my PC no. 3 in order to sell it.

I'll soon take the PC no. 3 totally of line and sell it with the warm recommendation that the new owner buys and installs ASC-pro on his own. I have for several years recommended all my friends and lots of people I talk to, to use ASC-free, but since about a year ago I urge them to buy the full Pro-version instead. This program is very well worth it!

All the best!:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again!

So now I have my 3 PC's (actually, the first one I have given away to my sister, the second is my TV pc, that I run only a few hours/week or so) and what used to be my third PC, is now running a free ASC-version pending the new owner buying his own Pro-version (which I have urged him to do! - I like to think I'm directly responsible for some 15 - 20 paid licencys at least ;-)).

My new main PC is my latest creation... an AMDx4 @ 45W and 2.4GHz with a fanless PSU and 2 128GB SSD's in a RAID 0, a fanless graphics card. A system running very cool and totally silent. :smile:

Now to top it of I would like to ask you please to activate my 3'rd licence fully for this new PC... and I'll have a dream PC to use... - until I dream up a new one :lol:

Perhaps I should ask you for a 4 - license deal next time it's time to renew?

All the best to you all!!! :-)

Archived