IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Review and/or Rollback System Optimization Changes

vrgulnik

Hi,

I have provided some system optimization changes and now would like to check which changes have been done, undo some of them or roll-back whole session. There is not "System Optimization" option in Restore Center... :-/

Is it possible?

Thanx!

Hi vrgulnik,

restore center should backup system optimization by default. Go to restore center- settings and make sure that "system analysis" is checked. This is the system optimization backup. If it is you can restore "fixes" by date and time. After you restore,scan again. Before you repair, click "see details" by system optimization. You can right click on each item and tell it to ignore. When finished, click ok to go back to main scan page. Then repair from there. Next time you scan, it will ignore those optimization settings.

samr.

Yeah, that's correct!

I have finally come to the same conclusion. Unfortunatelly there is no way how to "see" those changes in system optimization later on and update manually only "some" of these changes. This would be very useful.

I simply don't remeber all the changes made in like (DragFullWindows, SmoothScroll, MenuShowDelay, etc.). If everything is fine except one behaviour - it's extremely difficult and uncomfortable to "search and destroy". :-)

Anyway, I like AWC...

Hi vrgulnik

To get the previous settings back, try right clicking "My Computer"

choose "Properties" then the tab "Advanced" and under "Performance" the button "Settings" and choose "Let Windows choose the best settings for your computer".

Cheers

Hi vrgulnik,

restore center should backup system optimization by default. Go to restore center- settings and make sure that "system analysis" is checked. This is the system optimization backup. If it is you can restore "fixes" by date and time. After you restore,scan again. Before you repair, click "see details" by system optimization. You can right click on each item and tell it to ignore. When finished, click ok to go back to main scan page. Then repair from there. Next time you scan, it will ignore those optimization settings.

samr.

Archived