IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GameBooster and DCS A10c Warthog

Doc_uk

Theres a problem using game booster and A10 warthog pc game.

whenever i use the game box to start A10, everything is ok, the problem is whenever you pick a mission, or training mission, A10 warthog automatically goes back to desktop, then start up again to play the mission

Now this is men't to happen, with a10 warthog, The problem is, is when a10 goes back to desktop, game boster automatically thinks the game is shuting down, so it then goes back to normal mode, and when a10 starts up again,

game booster doesnt kick in again.

So any help with this would be great

Also the dcs A10 icon does not show up in the game fragment..

kind regards

josh:roll:

Hi itobe

You are right - feedback (understandable) would be nice, but by inference it ought to mean that it was solved, otherwise a response to the effect that it was not solved would probably have been written. ;-)

DOH can for example stand for

Department of Health

Deliriously Overcome with Hilarity

Department of Hell

If it is the first one I would probably mean that it was solved, perhaps also the second, but the third would mean that it wasn't in my opinion.

I will again take this opportunity to say that acronyms ought to be used sparingly.

Cheers

solbjerg

Dear Doc_uk,

Would you please kindly tell us whether this issue solved with enoskype's method?

Thank you in advance.

Doh - a deer, a female deer

Doh:oops:

Thank you

regards

josh

My guess is that it's a Homer Simpson type Doh which means:

(Slaps hand on forehead) The answer is so simple

or

It was right in front of my eyes, why didn't I see it

This is why there is the :oops: oops (embarrassed) :oops: emoticon

So yes, enoskype's reply has solved the 'problem'