IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malware Defender 2.7

Mr Bean

Malware Defender 2.7

Thanks to Useful now running this software this is quite some software

with say a small fire wall ,and nothing will get past this.I dare say it but you could go with out A fire wall running this.

if you do not mind to put in the Effort of setting this as it asks, SET a rule, To allow our block ...

most of us using windows Fire wall would be plenty

this has every thing you need to bock what ever you wish.

***://download.cnet.com/Malware-Defender/3000-2162_4-10873988.html

Mr Bean

I should add a warning its not for a beginner,You will need to READ up on it.

install .try ,and learn .or turn it of if you get a bit fed up, then try again.

it will drive you crazy with pop ups, and you will need to know what to allow or block..after a while this slows down .

Hi Mr Bean

Do you mean it works like the protection of personal information/button advanced in Internet settings in the control panel in Windows?

There you can block everything - and you have to accept every site you encounter and choose to block it always/accept it temporarily/or accept it always.

This is a little cumbersome at first, but after a while (as we tend to visit the same sites) it will become much easier.

Cheers

solbjerg

Malware Defender 2.7

Thanks to Useful now running this software this is quite some software

with say a small fire wall ,and nothing will get past this.I dare say it but you could go with out A fire wall running this.

if you do not mind to put in the Effort of setting this as it asks, SET a rule, To allow our block ...

most of us using windows Fire wall would be plenty

this has every thing you need to bock what ever you wish.

***://download.cnet.com/Malware-Defender/3000-2162_4-10873988.html

Mr Bean

I should add a warning its not for a beginner,You will need to READ up on it.

install .try ,and learn .or turn it of if you get a bit fed up, then try again.

it will drive you crazy with pop ups, and you will need to know what to allow or block..after a while this slows down .

Hi Mr Bean

Do you mean it works like the protection of personal information/button advanced in Internet settings in the control panel in Windows?

I think similar not sure, this however has much more options, information, and kill processes, lets you see every thing running and or configured.

You can at any moment ad to or change and very sharp on it picks up every thing that runs.

That is why at first its very cumbersome and you need patience plus be very alert, what one allow or blocks.

You could put it in learning mode, (to me seems pointless) but you would need to know that you are free of virus, malaware or rouge programs.

OK 2 fast shots of the program.

As Vman put up the link, (The Security Setup Thread) I installed this, fell in love with it, but yet to fully learn it.

Most seems familiar to me but this has a lot of extras. I wanted to draw attention to it.

Mr bean

all complain that this is a rogue software

saludos :mrgreen:

You sure ?? please read, before you post a statement like this.!

I don't think vman would let us use a rouge program to start with and post it!

If I saw, it was you would of heard this by now!

Mr Bean

OK guys, here is what Administrator vman said:

First thing you’ll need is MalwareDefender. Not to be confused with the once rouge malware.

Download: http://dl.360safe.com/md_setup_en.exe

Interpretation:

Software, named MalwareDefender, was a rogue program a while ago. The new one, of which the download link is given, is not a rogue program. Don't mix those two programs.

So, you are both right, there is no point for a dispute on this matter.

Cheers. :mrgreen:

OK guys, here is what Administrator vman said:

Interpretation:

Software, named MalwareDefender, was a rogue program a while ago. The new one, of which the download link is given, is not a rogue program. Don't mix those two programs.

So, you are both right, there is no point for a dispute on this matter.

Cheers. :mrgreen:

Thanks enoskype.

I dont know why the owner of this HIPS app named it as such, but, regardless, its a very powerful app, when used properly.

Archived