IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I need help with ASC !

fireman

Clicked circle in the middle!

I guess I should explain what my problem is. I clicked the circle in the middle of advanced system care, and now my PC is so slow it takes forever to do any thing. Is there a way to undue this.

Thanks!

Thanks. I think that helped.

Try the restore button at the top of Advanced Systems Care. It should put everything back the way it was before you ran it then restart your PC

Thanks Mongoose. I think that did the trick. Anyway it's a lot better. I haven't restarted my PC yet but things are much better.

Thanks again for your help.

Now get out of the rain:lol::lol: Are you standing under a cloud??:lol:

I will just tell you how mine is setup. Mine is basically at default except my Automated cCare is disabled and my System Optimization is set for Daily Use and the 2nd option set on DSL. DSL and Cable uses the same setting. And under Utilites Button I use Internet Booster which just set your Bandwith and press Auto Optimization, it will do the rest. You will need to reboot your PC for some of the settings to take affect. Now another thing is after doing the internet booster if you run the System Optimization it will change a couple thing called TCP/IP. before you click repair click on here it says problems next to System Optimization and right-click both the TCP/IP and add to ignore list so it don't change it back. Thats how mine is set up and my PC runs great and its 6 years old.

I will just tell you how mine is setup. Mine is basically at default except my Automated cCare is disabled and my System Optimization is set for Daily Use and the 2nd option set on DSL. DSL and Cable uses the same setting. And under Utilites Button I use Internet Booster which just set your Bandwith and press Auto Optimization, it will do the rest. You will need to reboot your PC for some of the settings to take affect. Now another thing is after doing the internet booster if you run the System Optimization it will change a couple thing called TCP/IP. before you click repair click on here it says problems next to System Optimization and right-click both the TCP/IP and add to ignore list so it don't change it back. Thats how mine is set up and my PC runs great and its 6 years old.

Thanks Mongoose!

I hope I can do this.

I hope I can do this. Mongoose went to bed. I hope this is what you said I should do. I found my thread:lol: I ran ASC again after putting these in ignore list. Not much difference, but better that the first time. That's good! The first time sucked:lol: Please advise if this is wrong. Thanks Mongoose.

I think I did it. Even a blind hog finds a acorn some times.

Hi fireman

What you had ought to have done before running the program and clicking the care button was to have read the manual.

So please before you run the program yet again do read it.

In the program - Start/programs/ASC choose User Manual and read that - alternatively go to Usage of IObit Products in the forum and read through those explanations (they are a bit more thorough than the IObit manual and have links to posts in the forum, where problems are being discussed. (links to the thread in my signature)

Cheers

solbjerg

I hope I can do this. Mongoose went to bed. I hope this is what you said I should do. I found my thread:lol: I ran ASC again after putting these in ignore list. Not much difference, but better that the first time. That's good! The first time sucked:lol: Please advise if this is wrong. Thanks Mongoose.

Ok you can see how that works for you but other things might work better on your PC. I was just telling you how mine is setup. Now I would definitely take solbjerg's advice.

Archived