IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I forgot my password for Password Folder, need help! [SOLVED]

summermoon

You will not be surprised to hear that I too have forgotten my password. Should I look in my P.M.'s from the naughty corner?:lol:

I would like to thank Enoskype for his tireless help.We eventually solved my problem and all is well.:grin:

EDIT:Thanks for the feedback Seagoon! :wink:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot my password for the Password Folder and I want to uninstall it. Please help?

I forgot my password for the Password Folder and I want to uninstall it and I am having issues doing so. I have tried every possible password I would have used to no avail. Please help?

Hi everybody,

I have not found the available time to work on how to retrive the password in the new Protected Folder program yet.

The problem for the lost password for the formerly called Password Folder program had been solved before. Please indicate if it is still used.

Otherwise, we need for the intervention of IObit members for the moment.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi spleaders, welcome to the IObit Forum.

PM is the abbreviation for Private Messages.

In the forum, one can send a private massage to another member clicking through Private Massages link on top right of the page.

But if you have a problem with the password of Protected Folder instead of Password Folder, please post in THIS thread.

Cheers.

please help

I have password Folder beta 1.1, I played with it just to check out how it works, so I haven't given too much thought for the password I entered. that was long ago, now I realized that the My Documents folder is encrypted! :evil:

thanks in advance.

EDIT: Please check your PM.

Archived