IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Happy New Year 2011

titou56

Hi friends :wink:

The New Year's tradition does not date from yesterday. Two millennia , before Christ, the Babylonians wished already to have a happy new year. But the celebration of the new year has not always occurred on January 1. Everything depends on the calendars. In Roman times, it was more in February. It was in 1564, under Charles IX of France decreed that, by a royal edict, as the year begins January 1. Fourteen years later, Pope Gregory XIII would do the same by imposing the Gregorian calendar, one that even today our life pace. To exchange full of good things appeared in the Middle Ages, beautifully painted greeting card, father of her little sister, electronic...

Happy New Year my friends, all around the world ! Joy, Health, Happyness and Equilibrium. :smile:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2a6j9xk.jpg

Very best regards

Happy New Year

Calvin: Wow, it really snowed last night! Isn't it wonderful?

Hobbes: Everything familiar has disappeared! The world looks brand-new!

Calvin: A new year, a fresh clean start!

Hobbes: It's like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on!

Calvin: A day full of possibilities. It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy... Let's go exploring.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Everyone

Wishing you all a year is filled with Peace and Joy :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi wozofoz

Interesting choice of characters - Hobbes - man is essentially selfish is what he reminds me of. - In my opinion not absolutely true, but close to 100% :-)

Calvin - essentially that the only salvation possible is by the grace of God, - not by good deeds - here I would like to see some good deeds - even though it is hard to decide what deeds are good :-)

But anyway I hope for a wonderful new year for all of us.

Cheers

solbjerg

Calvin: Wow, it really snowed last night! Isn't it wonderful?

Hobbes: Everything familiar has disappeared! The world looks brand-new!

Calvin: A new year, a fresh clean start!

Hobbes: It's like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on!

Calvin: A day full of possibilities. It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy... Let's go exploring.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Everyone

Wishing you all a year is filled with Peace and Joy :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived