IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Scan only a specific folder?

gom

Hello!

My question: how can I use scan only a specific folder with io360 via common method: Right click in Win Explorer (Folder-->right click-->scan)?

Current, I don't see any io360entry in right click menu!

I use Win7 x64 edition!

Thanks!

Hi gom,

What is your setting when you go to:

Options=General Setting=>- Context Menu -=>Select the items to be integrated into Windows Explorer=>Scan with IObit Security 360

Is that checkbox checked?

After making sure that the checkbox is checked and Apply is clicked, please give us a screenshot of the right click menu of Program Files.

Cheers.

Hi gom,

What is your setting when you go to:

Options=General Setting=>- Context Menu -=>Select the items to be integrated into Windows Explorer=>Scan with IObit Security 360

Is that checkbox checked?

After making sure that the checkbox is checked and Apply is clicked, please give us a screenshot of the right click menu of Program Files.

Cheers.

yes, yes!

I see.

But, as I wrote, I use x64 Win!

So, this optin don't work, only with 32bit win.

I need a working solution.

Thanks

Hi gom

Are you saying that there is no context menu in x64Win7?

Unfortunately I am not familiar with your OS - in case the problem is that you do not know where to find it your OS version?.

Could you please explain your problem more thoroughly?

Cheers

solbjerg

yes, yes!

I see.

But, as I wrote, I use x64 Win!

So, this optin don't work, only with 32bit win.

I need a working solution.

Thanks

Hi solbjerg, :grin:

As far as I understand, although all the relevant checkboxes are checked in the options, there is no "Scan with IS360" option in the right click menu in gom's Windows7 x64 bit.

I remember some other user was complaining about it too for his Windows 7 x64bit.

I don't have any Windows x64bit, so I can't repeat the culprit.

I wonder if all the users with Windows 7 x64 are having the same problem.

I think, we need an answer from one of the IObit members.

Cheers.

Cicely says

December 20th 2010

Hello molngab,

You are using Win7 x64. Sorry to tell you Context Menu in IObit Security 360 does not support 64bit OS temporarily. However, we will keep up improving.

Best Regards.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived