IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Admins Please. :D

I looked through the posts and didn't seem to find one, so I'll just put this right here.

I've contacted support (several times) trying to get my license for my Game Booster premium, and it has been several weeks and still no response from IObit. Anyone else have this problem as well?

Hi Futilizer

Didn't you get an e-mail with the licence code after paying for the premium version?

Cheers

solbjerg

I looked through the posts and didn't seem to find one, so I'll just put this right here.

I've contacted support (several times) trying to get my license for my Game Booster premium, and it has been several weeks and still no response from IObit. Anyone else have this problem as well?

Spam folder ?

Welcome to the forum Futilizer :smile:

Unfortunately I didn't.

That is very strange, did you look in your spam folder ?

If it is not there then I suggest you send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team describing your situation. Supply as much information as possible so that Cicely can track it down for you.

All the best, woz of oz

:D

Appreciate your help. I sent her a message but I'm not quite sure what information she may need so I asked her in the message. Just out of curiosity is it normal not to get a reply after submitting a request via "Online Support", seeing how I am a paid user. :/

No complaints that I know of

I've never had to use Online Support so I have no personal experience with it but the times that we have asked members to send an email to support@iobit.com there has been a satisfactory solution.

Could it be that your email service has sent your license code and the replies from IObit Support to your spam folder ?

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Futilizer

I don't remember whether itobe is a he or she, but anyway the information should describe the problem and as a minimum have the e-mail address you registered under shown in the mail.

Cheers

solbjerg

Appreciate your help. I sent her a message but I'm not quite sure what information she may need so I asked her in the message. Just out of curiosity is it normal not to get a reply after submitting a request via "Online Support", seeing how I am a paid user. :/

Archived