IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Boooooo. SD 2 Booooooo.

I was expecting a great version but... Does the apple theme mean that now we can't have multiple jobs going at once? Come on IObit. I like the boot defrag and the other stuff but come on. Bring back the greatness of 1.5.

:lol:

Don't be Shy, Tell us what you Really Think! :lol:

It seems to Do most Everything that v1.5 does.

'multiple jobs' :?: (It does multiple drives at same time and will it will run in background while other programs are running)

What is Missing in 2-beta, that we Need?

(Now's the time to get in your Change Ideas, before it's out of Beta status)

I suppose Some people just Don't Like Changes in their Life-style. :lol:

Sorry i sounded a bit like an angry old person ranting about computers but why is it that you can't cancel individual jobs!? :-( You select just one and then cancel... All of them cancel. D: Yes, I like the new features but come on. Please bring back the 1.5 individual job system. Oh, and it would be really cool if there were multiple themes that we could switch to and maybe even a theme builder ;-)

why is it that you can't cancel individual jobs!? :-( You select just one and then cancel... All of them cancel.

Ah, now I understand what you are asking about but I have not tried that with 2-beta.

Maybe someone else knows about that and will let us know? :?:

I'm an 'Old Person' now, but I was 'Much Angryer' when I was a 'Young Person'. :lol:

Archived