IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language files for Smart Defrag v2

enoskype

Brazilian Portuguese Language File

Hello All,

Is attached to this post, the language file "Brazilian Portuguese" fully patched and formal, so that Brazilian users of Smart Defrag can take full advantage of this product.

Translation: Pablo Jakelaitis

If you want to report an error in translation, send a private message here or MSN.

A big Thanks to IObit

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

BrazilianPortuguese.zip

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please find attached Portuguese language file Portuguese(PT-BR).lng for Smart Defrag 2 Beta 2.0

Download it to the following folder:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Smart Defrag\Language

Also attached the Inno_Portuguese(PT-BR) for innosetup file.

C:\Program Files\IObit\Smart Defrag\Freeware\Languages

For the people to want to see the Latest News in Portuguese, extract the LatestNews.ini file in the attached zip file LatestNews.zip to the following folder:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Smart Defrag\LatestNews

Cheers.

Portuguese(PT-BR).lng.zip

Inno_Portuguese(PT-BR).zip

Brazilian Portuguese file

Please find attached Portuguese language file Portuguese(PT-BR).lng for Smart Defrag 2 Beta 2.0

Hello,

Thanks for the input with the file, but as I did the first translation is my file to be inserted with Smart Defrag, as well as I have A few more years of experience in translating programs, my file is what is more correct, but you can assist me in translating IObit Toolbox, I would be grateful for your help.

Greek translation

I've sent my translation already on the email, and i m posting it here as well

It's mostly accurate, but i m sure i ll find a few things to fix while looking around.

I tried my best to make it as accurate as it can be.

I couldnt exactly translate the "Solid State Drives (SSD) storage" as there isnt any appropriate translation in greek,so i left it that way

I've added the files on attachment.

Keep up the good work and thank you for this great freeware.

Greek.lng

Inno_Greek.lng

简体中文语言使用方法:

1.复制 简体中文.lng 文件至安装目录的language文件夹

2.复制Inno_简体中文.lng至 安装目录\Freeware\Languages 文件夹中

3.(可选)复制 LatestNews.ini 文件至 安装目录\LatestNews 文件夹

打开程序,点击右上角的 Settings,在弹出的对话框左边选择 User Interface,在Current language 中选择简体中文,最后点击右下角的Apply.

如果发现翻译中的语法错误,请发邮件至xxxxxxxx @gmail.com联系我。

zh-cn.rar

Google translation:

Simplified Chinese language file use:

1. Copy Simplified Chinese. lng file to the installation directory of the language folder

2. Copy Inno_ Simplified Chinese. lng to the installation directory \ Freeware \ Languages folder

3. (optional) Copy LatestNews.ini file to the installation directory \ LatestNews folder

Open the program, click on the top right corner of the Settings, the dialog box on the left select User Interface, select the Current language Simplified Chinese, and finally the lower right corner click Apply.

If you find grammatical errors in translation, please email xxxxxxx @gmail.com contact me.

Those are spanish language files for Smart Defrag 2, only you have to extract this rar file where the Smart Defrag 2 folder is. :lol::idea::shock:

Hugs for all!!!

Thank you for posting it !!!

I will do my review and if I encounter any grammar mistakes I'll try to tell you.

Best regards...

Brazilian Portuguese Language file (update file)

Hello All,

Is attached to this post, the language file "Brazilian Portuguese" fully patched and formal, so that Brazilian users of Smart Defrag can take full advantage of this product.

Translation: Pablo Jakelaitis

If you want to report an error in translation, send a private message here or email.

A big Thanks to IObit

Turkish languages file for Smart Defrag 2 Beta 3.0 + Turkish Help files (User Manual)

Hello everybody,

Please find attached Turkish language file Turkish_SD2_Beta3.lng for Smart Defrag 2 Beta 3.0 and Help_Turkish.zip file for Turkish help.

Download Turkish_SD2_Beta3.lng to the following folder:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Smart Defrag\Language

Extract help.zip to the help folder below. (Rename the original contents of the help folder if you want to use User Manual in English later.)

C:\Program Files\IObit\Smart Defrag\Help

Also attached the Inno_Turkish.lng for innosetup file.

C:\Program Files\IObit\Smart Defrag\Freeware\Languages

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Cicely,

All bold lines below are missing in English.lng

[smartDefrag_FormAbout]

FormAbout.Caption=About Smart Defrag 2

Label_Info.Caption=Warning: This computer program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Copyright© 2005-2011 IObit. All rights reserved.

Button_OK.Caption=OK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please add the red bold line to the executable SmartDefrag.exe in TFORMABOUT section of RCData below:

object Label_Info: TLabel

Left = 14

Top = 224

Width = 462

Height = 26

Caption =

'Warning: This computer program is protected by copyright law and' +

' international treaties.'#13#10'Copyright© 2005-2011 IObit. All righ' +

'ts reserved.'

Font.Charset = DEFAULT_CHARSET

Font.Color = clWindowText

Font.Height = -11

Font.Name = 'Tahoma'

Font.Style = []

ParentFont = False

Transparent = True

WordWrap = True

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also in index.html file, please correct all "Protected Folder" inputs to "Smart Defrag 2"

Cheers.

Turkish_SD2_Beta3.lng

Help_Turkish.zip

LatestNews.zip

Inno_Turkish.lng