IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SECURITY360

***://www.download32.com/video-avatar-d19672.html

"oh! for got to ad this , here is a free program you can use .win 32 bit.

Mr Bean

(Video Avatar - 4.0.3

Choose the video movie and its part and then crop it for your avatar or userpic. By using Video Avatar you can create original video avatars for your blogs, journals, you can also set userpic in your profile page for any forums, communities. )

use at your own risk !

I do not know if its a safe application.back up your pc first.

the download is about 16 mg.

Hi enoskype

My guess is that one can make the .avi file oneself utilizing just the Microsoft moviemaker program, if sufficiently accurate and patient :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi guys,

FYI, and as far as I know, animated images in avatars are limited to certain administrative forum members in IObit Forums.

And, I don't think any member has the radar image, as it is embedded to the execution file with program coding.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

FYI, and as far as I know, animated images in avatars are limited to certain administrative forum members in IObit Forums.

And, I don't think any member has the radar image, as it is embedded to the execution file with program coding.

Cheers.

I want it for another forum, thank you especially to Mr Bean :wink:

saludos :mrgreen:

Archived