IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do I get Password Folder on my USB drive!!

bgixxx

I am a first time user of the USB drive I. I tried to install this program on there , but I really don't know how. There was never a step in the installation that asked me where I wanted to install it. How do I install programs that does not have that step? Also can't you Iobit pros make a program to install software on a USB flash drive? It would help me alot or.. maybe it would be a useless program cause so many other people know how to do it already... meh.

Thanks. I REALLY WANT TO INSTALL IT ON MY FLASH DRIVE!!

Hello bgixxx,

You can install Password Folder on your USB drive provided you will not remove your USB drive. Otherwise, you can not use Password Folder normally. You only need to change the Destination Location to your USB drive during the install process.

Should you have any other problems regarding our program, please feel free to let us know.

Archived