IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Revo Uninstaller

Michelle72

Hello

I have read somewhere on this forum that you sometimes recommended Revouinstaller and you says that it is free but according to their Web page so is it 30-day free, then it costs, Why do you say that it's free When it is only free for a month ? Or i missunderstood it completely ?

I ask because I don't want to pay for it as well and if I install this, it is not fun after 30 days. then I have to pay to continue using it and I'm not sure if this in fact is free as you say?

Thanks.

Hi Michelle

You just have to select the free version a bit down in the window where there are a comparison between the free and the pro version with the option to choose either one.

The free version is this:

<LI class=border-top>December 29 2010

Revo Uninstaller Freeware version 1.91

• Fixed minor bugs
    - in scanning for leftover files
    - in Unrecoverable Delete tool
    - in Junk Files Cleaner tool

The Pro version has the version number 2.51

And have several more options. (This comes also with a 30 day free trial)

IObit Uninstaller is also good!! (But I think it is still in beta)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello

I have read somewhere on this forum that you sometimes recommended Revouinstaller and you says that it is free but according to their Web page so is it 30-day free, then it costs, Why do you say that it's free When it is only free for a month ? Or i missunderstood it completely ?

I ask because I don't want to pay for it as well and if I install this, it is not fun after 30 days. then I have to pay to continue using it and I'm not sure if this in fact is free as you say?

Thanks.

Hi Michelle

You just have to select the free version a bit down in the window where there are a comparison between the free and the pro version with the option to choose either one.

The free version is this:

<LI class=border-top>December 29 2010

Revo Uninstaller Freeware version 1.91

• Fixed minor bugs
    - in scanning for leftover files
    - in Unrecoverable Delete tool
    - in Junk Files Cleaner tool

The Pro version has the version number 2.51

And have several more options. (This comes also with a 30 day free trial)

IObit Uninstaller is also good!! (But I think it is still in beta)

Cheers

solbjerg

Ah

Oh, I'll download 1.91. Thanks friend !! :mrgreen:

Ok Michelle

The Revo Uninstaller free comes in Swedish too - you just have to choose it in the program! :-) :-) :-)

I am not sure if the IObit Uninstaller has the Swedish language in it's language files?? Perhaps someone else knows?

Cheers

solbjerg

Ah

Oh, I'll download 1.91. Thanks friend !! :mrgreen:

Ok Michelle

The Revo Uninstaller free comes in Swedish too - you just have to choose it in the program! :-) :-) :-)

I am not sure if the IObit Uninstaller has the Swedish language in it's language files?? Perhaps someone else knows?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have tried 10bit uninstaller, sorry, i dont like it, It was not in Swedish then,

you have so many programs to choose from that i become confused:mrgreen:

Archived