IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BIOS settings

Sarakael

Hi Sarakael

I doubt it very much.

If they have changed the System Optimize to save resources by closing down the keyboard and the mouse - it is certainly effective for saving resources, but then they really ought to close down the screen too - ultimatively the computer. :-)

I haven't come across that here by me, so I think it must be some other culprit.

Years ago my brother and I tried sending messages to each other without having the screen turned on. We did it by just using the keys on the keyboard. After a couple of tests it worked ok.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi :mrgreen:

Is it possible that ASC 3 changes the BIOS settings ?

In this particular case the USB support for keyboard and mouse was disabled :sad::sad:

Any idea ?

Autoplay update ?

Hi :mrgreen:

Is it possible that ASC 3 changes the BIOS settings ?

In this particular case the USB support for keyboard and mouse was disabled :sad::sad:

Any idea ?

Since the following update is related to USB Media this probably has nothing to do with it, but then, things can go wrong sometimes :wink:

There was and update from Windows around the 22nd Febuary, you can read about it @ Update to the AutoPlay functionality in Windows

In Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2003, AutoRun entries were populated for all devices that had mass storage and had a validly formatted AutoRun.inf file in the root directory. This included CDs, DVDs, USB thumb drives, external hard disks, and any volume that exposed itself as mass storage. This update disables AutoRun entries in AutoPlay, and displays only entries that are populated from CD and DVD drives. Effectively, this prevents AutoPlay from working with USB media

All the best, woz of oz

Archived