IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Earthquake + Tsunami + Nuclear disaster in Japan!

enoskype

It is really devastating even to see the videos of the tsunami hit after 8.9 magnitude earthquake on the east of Japan the other day. :-(

You can see clearly how human beings are in desperate straits against mother nature.

My heart is with you there with the victims and the sufferers.

My sincerest sorrow for all those in Japan.

God be with you!

Hi enoskype

You are right - it is really sobering to realize how puny we are.

Mother nature works in mysterious ways.

But what really frightens me is the nuclear meltdown and the tendency to measure everything from a shortsighted economic standpoint.

Let's hope that the Japanese authorities are telling the truth, otherwise the direct death from the tsunami will be like a drop in the sea compared to the deaths caused by radiation.

The global background radiation level is already more than doubled in the last 50 years.

Cheers

solbjerg

It is really devastating even to see the videos of the tsunami hit after 8.9 magnitude earthquake on the east of Japan the other day. :-(

You can see clearly how human beings are in desperate straits against mother nature.

My heart is with you there with the victims and the sufferers.

My sincerest sorrow for all those in Japan.

God be with you!

from what i have read any further melt downs or hydrogen explosions will be of limited risk.

the serious problems are it may take up to a year to replace the power output to japans national grid, because the pumps failed in the cooling system seawater had to be used which will mess up the whole system.

short term a serious hit on the economy, but so much damage will cause an economic boom to rebuild such large areas in the long term.

i wonder if the super moon forcast for 19th march had any effect on the tectronic plates.

wish them all well

Archived