IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

audio trouble... associated????

Hi,

Newbie here, sorry if I am posting this wrongfully.

The issue I am having is audio trouble. I am not sure whether it is associated with the new Iobit defrag that i've installed or the new virus protection that I have. I only know that from suggestions on my troubleshooter that it says that its probably ONE of them. The audio worked perfectly before I installed these programs, so I am thinking it is ONE of them, but don't know which.

The music portion of the audio works perfectly, but the "lyrics" - "voice" is very very faint and I can't adjust it higher by going into the programs. The trouble shooter said something about the defrag and/or the virus program running in the background 'could be' causeing the problem. Anyone have any suggestions... Many thanks

Drew

I'm fairly sure this is Not a Smart-defrag problem but,

Try to determine what is causing the problem by Not loading or running any programs in the background, by first disableing all of them, and see if that fixes the audio problem. (also first disconnect your Internet connection)

If it does, then re-activate them one at a time, testing after each. (reconnect Internet Last)

If they are causing the problem then it may mean that your computer does not have enough RAM memory on motherboard or sound-card, or someother hardware deficiency.

I suspect a slow Internet connection may actually be the problem, if audio is being downloaded?

Archived