IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iobit update

till263

1 was playing a driving game doing a 25 lap race in gtr.on lap 22 my game quits back to windows desktop.i was greeted with a message from asc telling me the completed version is ready to download..The thing is i was running game booster premium..why is it that game booster has alowed an iobit product to stay active while in gaming mode i thought gb was supposed to stop background services!! obviously not if it's an iobit product!!quite annoyed,considering the game doesn't pause if it quits back to desktop so ruined that race then...so i clicked on the link to install latest version it gave me the option of free version or pro so i clicked on pro version and it installed the free version :x so i put in my licence code to upgrade and it says it has been used to many times wtf seriously why give the options of free or pro when it takes no notice.annoying thing is i had already installed v4 with no problems about a week ago i did'nt have to put in my licence code then it just updated to the pro version.am now stuck with the free version until iobit get back to me with my new licence code...damn annoying

1 was playing a driving game doing a 25 lap race in gtr.on lap 22 my game quits back to windows desktop.i was greeted with a message from asc telling me the completed version is ready to download..The thing is i was running game booster premium..why is it that game booster has alowed an iobit product to stay active while in gaming mode i thought gb was supposed to stop background services!! obviously not if it's an iobit product!!quite annoyed,considering the game doesn't pause if it quits back to desktop so ruined that race then...so i clicked on the link to install latest version it gave me the option of free version or pro so i clicked on pro version and it installed the free version :x so i put in my licence code to upgrade and it says it has been used to many times wtf seriously why give the options of free or pro when it takes no notice.annoying thing is i had already installed v4 with no problems about a week ago i did'nt have to put in my licence code then it just updated to the pro version.am now stuck with the free version until iobit get back to me with my new licence code...damn annoying

It's likely it was activated by windows scheduler and asc was set to check for updates.

It's likely it was activated by windows scheduler and asc was set to check for updates.

yeah i just thought that game booster stopped all that i'll have to change the settings manually just thought gb would of sorted that side out

• 2 months later...
There really needs to be a way to Disable the 'Update Ckecker'.

It causes other problems also.

You can add my name to this list...anyone heard of a way to de-activate this Update Ckecker?? If necessary, i can take a screen shot of it the next time it's up - happening waaay too often and is getting really annoying! :???:

Thanks!

Archived