IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where's My Printer .... Again?

I love the new ASC v4 but it has had some scary effects on my PC.

On the first scan it offered various Microsoft updates which stripped my PC of desktop/screen images, startup icons etc. ... the Microsoft updates did not work (I would have to run them again to find the details).

The biggest problem is that each time I run ASC v4 my printers disappear and can only be brought back by Microsoft FIX-IT.

This has never happened with ASC version 3's

Anyone else having this one?

I am editing this because at the age of 68yrs I was overjoyed to find that I am a JUNIOR MEMBER ... in the UK this is good!!

Hello Gary Hiscott,

This is problem is mostly caused by Turbo Boost in ASC v4. When you turn on the Turbo Boost Mode, please click the link of "Configure Turbo Boost", in the next step please un-check the item of "Disable Printer Support", so you printer won't be affected by Turbo Boost mode next time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived