IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Context Menu problem, Toolbox (System Control)

Unlike many, I am pleased with the new version 4 but one thing I note is a number of goofy typos in dialog boxes and config screens, which detracts from the professional image of the product.

The only specific problem I have is that when I check the box 'Show "Explorer From Here"' in Toolbox | System Control | Menu | File Types | Menu Operation, the context menu item that shows up is unreadable (in English); it appears to be some Kanakata-type text or perhaps symbols of some kind. I've looked for the entry with Shexview and Regedit, but can't find it. It could also be just in a font that I don't have installed, but why would that be, as I have all the standard Windows fonts? Can somebody from development check this out and let me know if it is on their end or mine? --thanks in advance, and thank you for a completely great product! By judicious use of the System Settings options, I've managed to speed up my system and improve boot time considerably.

--------------------

OK, I don't know the reason for the change, but now I find that the context menu caption in question has changed to "Menu_root" - better, at least it's English, but still not "Explorer From Here" (shouldn't that be, 'Explore From Here'?)

Most users around the world can Not Spell English words very well anyway, Including in English speaking Countries. :roll:

So Most of us consider anything Readable as Acceptable and try to overlook those little errors that creep in. :lol:

Since most software is not developed in English speaking countries Now, anyway. (except as second language)

But, I Do understand and appreciate your Concern.

LOL point taken, Toppack! However, now I find that that context menu entry has disappeared completely, and it is now "Command Prompt Here" that is in symbols.... I think I will just disable both of these until the bugs are out of it! Cheers

Archived