IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Use of different Defrag Methods in Smart DeFrag 2

d3m0n1q733rz

Hi!

I have a question about the usage of Smart Defrag 2 involving the use of different optimization schemes at the same time. I know with the original Smart Defrag, defragmentation of separate drives could be started and stopped independent from one another. So how do I tell Smart Defrag 2 to start defragmenting drive C using the fast optimize setting so it will finish quickly while I use it while telling it to fully optimize my drives E and F at the same time since they won't be accessed nearly as much?

And, should I come to the conclusion that my drive C is being used too much during defragmentation to give me a quick and responsive system, how do I tell Smart Defrag 2 to only stop defragmenting drive C while not disrupting drive E and F's progress?

Thank you!

Archived