IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

A must sticky suggestion..

Make a sticky regarding people using multiple optimization, cleaning, and backup solutions. I suspect people are piling on these solutions and it's causing bugs that other people aren't getting with your product. Most people here don't configure software either.

maybe have people list these other solutions in bug reports?

I say this because it's counter-productive in finding actual bugs in ASC and there seems to be a lot of these.

Yes, So many users do Not seem to realize that most ASC utilities are designed to Change and Delete things from their computers, and are not Cautious enough about what they are doing, until it's too late.

There is no way the programmers can make them all completely Fool-proof, with all the Many system hardware and software options that are presently available or will be available in the future.

Allthough I'm sure they try to, as fast as they can.

Yes, So many users do Not seem to realize that most ASC utilities are designed to Change and Delete things from their computers, and are not Cautious enough about what they are doing, until it's too late.

There is no way the programmers can make them all completely Fool-proof, with all the Many system hardware and software options that are presently available or will be available in the future.

Allthough I'm sure they try to, as fast as they can.

The problem with ASC is it changes variables and cleans in non-safe registry areas, and the optimization goes crazy on visual aspects and services out of the box. Their only competitor, CCleaner, learned not to do this the hard way, and their current version disables the only remotely function-crashing aspects of the engine there are.

If ASC did safe cleaning only, out of the box, and put all optimizations in visual parts of the software, like tools, you'd see all these netbios/sharing, networking, and OS failure reports vanish even among entry-level users, and have easily manageable reports for what few they still get.

My suggestion for a sticky asking what other solutions they've ran closely prior or during, helps devs and support with the current design where the transparent optimization engine is being blamed for a lot of things, in some cases which it is likely not the culprit.

I agree, too Many options are already actvated when ASC is installed.

I realize they had a difficult decision, deciding which ones to activate at install, but I think the programmers were Not being Cautious enough Also. :roll:

Archived